Terms and Conditions
Muse Design Awards assumes all entries are original and the entrant either owns the submission or has permission from a client or other appropriate party to enter the work, with all rights granted therein. In the event that an entrant without such rights submits an entry, the entrant will not be eligible for the competition. Muse Design Awards is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant. Submission of any entry acknowledges the right of Muse Design Awards to use it for exhibition and publication in any medium, however work entered into the competition can remain private upon written request from the entrant.
Timely submission of an entry meeting the eligibility requirements and payment of the entry fee as stated herein ensures that an entrant's work will be reviewed and considered for recognition. No other representation or warranty is made by Muse Design Awards concerning entries and all implied warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
If an entrant's submission receives an award, the manner and details of announcing such nomination and award is strictly within the discretion of Muse Design Awards. Entrant understands that all awards may not be given or publicized in the same manner or form.
- Entries must be produced within the last 5 calendar years up through the final deadline.
- You may submit work that has been submitted or that has won an award in a previous competition. However, in an effort to promote the creation of new work and the fresh flow of ideas, we encourage you to submit new work as much as possible.
- All entries must be submitted for judging exactly as created and may not be modified for the competition. The Muse Design Awards may request proof of initial production.
- A written translation or adaptation must accompany non-English entries.
- Some entries may qualify for multiple categories; if so, treat each entry as a separate submission.
- Once a submission fee has been paid, it cannot be refunded. However, if you are charged in error, a credit may be issued.
- The awards reserves the right to re-categorize incorrectly classified entries.
- Judges reserve the right to withhold an award in a category if submissions do not meet their expectations.
- Copyright and intellectual property rights remain with the creator. Any images used by Muse Design Awards will bear the creator's credit. Entrants understand any image submitted may be used by Muse Design Awards for promotional purposes, in any medium, social, print or digital, provided they are used in context with Muse Design Awards, and without monetary compensation. Neither Muse Design Awards nor International Awards Associates assumes responsibility for materials submitted in violation of competition rules or for those that violate copyright law. Any work found to be in violation will be disqualified and removed. IAA maintains the integrity of Muse Design awards, but is not responsible for damages resulting from submissions that are in violation of copyright laws and regulations.